Designscapes Colorado's Landscape Staff
Residential Assistant Foreman
In the Industry Since: 2015
With Designscapes Colorado Since: 2021
Jeff started his career in the landscape industry in 2015. Originally from the East Coast and with a degree in Landscape Contracting from Penn State University, Jeff packed his bags and headed west to Colorado. Since Jeff has joined the Designscapes Colorado team as an Assistant Foreman, three words he uses to describe the company are creative, welcoming and driven.
For all of you to get to know Jeff, we asked him 12 rapid-fire questions about his favorite food, the best part about living in Colorado and more.
- Hobbies? What do you enjoy doing outside of work? Hiking, skiing and golfing
- What's your favorite food? Poke and mexican food
- What's the first thing you do in the morning? Stretch
- What's the best part about living in Colorado? Looking at the mountains
- Favorite movie in the past five years? War Dogs
- What do you love on your pizza? BBQ chicken
- What are three things that you can't live without? Family, friends and chicken
- What's your favorite piece of clothing that you own? My Designscapes Colorado Carhartt jacket
- What is your favorite app? Tik Tok
- What's your favorite snack? Snyders Buffalo Pretzel Bites
- What is one thing that remains on your bucket list? Go to Bali.
- What's your favorite taco of all time? Birria!