What does it mean to be a member of ALCC?
As a member of The Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado, Designscapes Colorado is proud to uphold the best management practices of the landscape industry, and to provide the best quality services that are expected of members of ALCC. The ALCC not only provides quality standards within the industry, but also acts as a landscape ambassador to the general public. Clients can be sure they are getting the best industry products and services from its members.
Each ALCC member is asked to adhere to the following Standards of Conduct:
- Maintain the highest standard of personal and professional conduct in all aspects of their business.
- Actively promote and encourage the highest level of ethics within their business and the landscape industry.
- Recognize their responsibility to uphold all laws and regulations relating to businesses and professionals in the landscape industry.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of their business.
- Cooperate in every reasonable and proper way with other members and industry professionals, and work with them to advance the business, professional and fellowship interests of the landscape industry in Colorado.
- Use every opportunity to improve the public understanding of professionalism in the landscape industry.
- Use all resources wisely and improve their company’s understanding of environmental stewardship.
For more information, visit ALCC’s website at: http://www.alcc.com/
For more information on the landscape services we provide visit http://www.designscapescolorado.com/ or call us today at 303 721-9003.
This entry was posted in Residential, Green Landscape, Designscapes News, Company, Trades, Awards