Cherry Hills Land Preservation Barn Party & Farmers Market Tours
Designscapes Colorado President, Philip Steinhauer and Residential Landscape Designer Brian Breed were proud participants at this year’s 6th Annual Cherry Hills Land Preserve Barn Party and Farmers Market Tour held September 17-18, 2016 at 1305 East Quincy Avenue in Cherry Hills Village.
This community event was a great way to celebrate the land preservation that upholds the rural charter and beauty of their neighborhood. The event was filled with sumptuous cuisines, live music from the region’s best artist, hosted bar, specialty cocktail hour, silent art auction, exclusive tours of the home and barn properties and a social network of people sharing their stories on why leaving a legacy of open space is so important in today’s modern world.
The following exhibits were also provided for the attendee’s personal enjoyment:
- Fly Dish Demo and Instruction – provided by SaraBella Fishing
- Tune Up Your Bike – Campus Cycles
- Learn About the Raptors and Their Habit – courtesy of Nature’s Educators
- Riding Demonstration – provided by the Platte Valley Pony Club
- Conservation Easements – two different families in the community graciously shared their properties and their stories on why leaving a legacy of open space is important to them and how they preserved close to 40 acres of open space within an increasingly developed Denver Metro Area.
Designscapes Colorado is active supporter of the Cherry Hills Village community and would like to thank the following sponsors for supporting a dynamic event:
Company sponsors were MidFirst Bank, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty, Applejack Wine and Spirits Eagle Home Mortgage, Mesa Properties, Natural Grocers, Phase One Landscapes, Reputation Local, Bottle Shop 33.
The individual sponsors were Linda Behr, and Josh Behr, Susie Dews, Lori Drew, Jane Brennan, Joanne and Mike Ernstsen, Wendy Fryer, Todd Groth, Jeff Hendley, Sarabeth Jones, Janet Kritzer, John and Ann Ludwig, Rochelle McNaughton, Casey Miller, Kate Perry, Richard and Elaine Swomley, and Fred and Nancy Wolfe.
Thanks to all the participants and sponsors for making this year’s event such a great success!