April is lawn care month
Want a beautiful lawn? Start your landscape off right this spring. Proper maintenance will keep your personal green space in tip-top shape for relaxing or entertaining.
- Consider grass cycling. Allowing grass clippings to remain on the lawn helps return nitrogen and nutrients to the soil.
- Water wisely. Provide your lawn a cycle-and-soak watering every few days, not daily. Watering your lawn too frequently often leads to shallow root growth.
- Control weeds. April is the ideal time to get in front of weed control. Weeds can dominate lawns, so taking proper care now will help keep weeds at bay.
- Maintain your mower. It is important to keep your mower blades sharp. When left dull, blades are ineffective and can damage your lawn.
- Fertilize your lawn. Adequate fertilizer provides proper nutrients that are critical for a healthy lawn. It is best to work with a lawn care professional to select the best product for your lawn.
Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how we can keep your lawn green this season.